Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Life in Common


I stumbled upon this article (okay, I actually googled "A Proverbs 31 Woman" so stumbled upon is not an entirely accurate account of what happened...anyway...) on "A Virtuous Woman" and while I don't like EVERYTHING in the article, the following things stood out to me and I agree with. See if you do, too:

"A [husband and wife] decide what kind of life they want to live. They have a life in common. They are creating memories and experiences together.

A wife should compliment her husband in a way that helps him achieve their common goals so that he may prosper thereby prospering their family as well. The husband and wife work together to create their life together, each bearing their own roles to play. They are partners in life and love. They are like one unit, each working toward the same goal."

The above words are true for me. I am so proud of my husband and am truly honored that I get to go through this life with him! I'm proud of the man he is and how hard he works for our family. I'm proud of his work ethic, his determination, his grit and his love for me and Cannen.

Oh, and just one week until Graduation!


No comments: