Sunday, December 26, 2010

I've Heard This Somewhere Before...

So...I've said before that I'm going to be a more consistent blogger. Well this time it's true.

Since the birth of my baby boy (Cannen Ace), I've decided that I want to blog more - to keep people in the loop about our lives now that there's someone very interesting in it.

I am, in no way, striving to be a 'mommy blogger'. Heck no! I just thought it would be cool to post things about our lives now instead of clogging up my Facebook account with photos and funny/interesting incidents. Plus, this could be a cool thing for my kid(s) to look back on someday.

Those of you with a weak stomach or strong gag reflex will like this: I promise that I will NOT talk about the color, consistency or frequency of Cannen's poop, booger size or any other related thing. You're safe there. That's not stuff that I want to know about - let alone share with the world.

So, that's the plan. I'll post something more soon. Probably.

In the meantime - check out my adorable son!

No comments: