Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites: Installment 1

Gather 'round folks.

I'm starting something new.

It's called Friday Favorites (creative, huh?) and each Friday I'm going to do my best to post one of my ... you guessed it, favorite things.

I'll give you a minute to process the awesomeness.

Anyway, tonight's the first installment. After pondering what my very first Friday Favorite would be I decided to highlight my favorite movie.

If you know me well, this is no surprise. My favorite movie of all time is...

{Spaceballs}

Good golly I.love.this.movie.

Here's one of my favorite clips.



And here's one two THREE of my favorite quotes. 

"I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!" - Barf

"What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?" - Dark Helmet

"WHAT? You went over my helmet?" - Dark Helmet

My bro and I could seriously quote the entire movie start to finish. It's a thing of beauty.

Thanks for indulging me! What's your favorite movie?

No comments: