Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Kid is a Genius

That's right. I'm putting it out there. Just like that.

See, this last Saturday we were in Weatherford for the SWOSU Bulldog game to cheer on Bud. Afterwards we went to a local restaurant and Pops (my dad), Gramps (Kyle's Dad), Kyle, Cannen and I were all at table together.

I had Cannen sitting on the table facing his two grandpas. My Dad started waving his fingers trying to get Cannen's attention. It worked. And then, right there in the middle of a mediocre Mexican restaurant, the most miraculous, astonishing and down-right fascinating thing happened: Cannen waved back.

People! The kid was only 10 weeks 5 days old at the time. This must be some kind of record or something. I know, I know, you want proof. But I don't have it.

You'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments: