Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh! Now I Get It

If you know my brother Nick well then you know he hates Snuggies. You know, those slightly silly, we're-all-gonna-wear-them-to-the-ballgame blankets with sleeves? Yeah. Those. That's what he hates. With a passion.

His level of hate is kinda remarkable, really. Kyle even wanted to buy him a Snuggie for Christmas just to make him mad. I didn't allow that to happen. I didn't want to put him over the edge.

Anyway, I was kinda in Nick's camp on the whole Snuggie issue. I didn't really get it. It's basically a robe worn backwards, right? So, why don't people just save some money and put their robe on backwards?

But today...I finally got it. I had Cannen all wrapped up in a wonderfully fuzzy blanket but he was not happy. Not one bit. And then it occurred to me...

HE COULDN'T MOVE HIS ARMS! THEY WERE TRAPPED INSIDE! He desperately needs a Snuggie.

See?


And, just for the record, Nick did not get his hatred of Snuggies from our parents. Here they are at the last 2010 tailgate proudly wearing their matching Snuggies.



Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

Sharon Inzinga said...

Martha and Warren look adorable in their matching Snuggies! Do they make Cannen (he's so cute) sized Snuggies? If not, I bet you the puppy ones would work!

Wendy said...

If they don't make baby Snuggies - they totally should! I don't know if I have the gumption to stick him in a Chihuahua garment ;)