Saturday, June 8, 2013

We're Moving

It's happening: we're moving to Weatherford.

Kyle received his assignment from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol and he got Custer county. He's so excited! I'm excited, too, and am looking at this as an adventure. Although, I have to admit, I am very sad to leave our home and friends in Norman. We've lived here for 6 years and in this house for 4 1/2. It's become home and will always hold a special place in my heart.



BUT! There are some really good things about Weatherford:
  • Kyle's dad lives there
  • My bff Becca, her awesome husband Keith and they're adorable baby Brady live there. 
  • Becca has a pool =)
  • It's a lot closer to KKKK: Kasey, Kyle, Kamrynn and Kynlee, which is a very, very good thing
  • It's a lot closer to other people we love: Kyle's grandparents, Kyle's Papa, the Stotts family, the Keasler's...
  • We already have a church to go to in Weatherford
  • It's a small town with good schools and (mostly) friendly people
  • It's the home of Heapin Helpins, my favorite BBQ place!
  • It's not that far from OKC
  • It's where Kyle and I met. Now everybody say awwww!
  • I get to keep my job (because my boss is AWESOME) and commute 3 days each week to Oklahoma City. I'll work from home the other two.This is a tremendous blessing. I LOVE my job and the people I work with.
Our house just went on the market yesterday. You can see it here: http://www.openhouseok.com/OK/Norman/2608%20Weymouth%20Way/showhome.oht
 

If you know anyone looking for a lovely 3 bed/2 bath home in a beautiful Norman neighborhood, send 'em my way, would ya?

To Weatherford we go!

Also, a side note to anyone finding out about this via the blog and not from me or Kyle personally: sorry. Everything has been a little crazy lately! We love you!

No comments: